Awesome week for Links a la Mode! I’m super-stoked to be included again this week, along with some of the coolest bloggers around, y’all. Check it out.
- All Tumble Down- Focusing on style “best practices”; what we do well instead of what we don’t
- Amanda Lee- 6 Great Ways to Repurpose Your Clothing
- Beyond Fabric- Tips on size and fit for menswear
- Chic Steals- Street Style the New Determinate of Cool? The Evolution of the Girl Next Door as Style Icon
- Dramatis Personae- Style on the Run Guest Post: Fall Lust List
- Fashion Cents- wants to make sure you don’t break any vows. Get 3 tips on what to wear to a wedding this season
- Fashion Pulse Daily- Dana Lorenz, designer of Fenton Fallon Jewelry, oversees a blogger DIY jewelry session in her Lower East Side Boutique
- Fete a Fete- Review of Givenchy’s new Blooming Fall 2010 makeup collection
- Just B- B Deceived: Handbags in disguise
- Lovely and Lavish- Fall 2010 RTW: the Worst Accessories!
- Manda Bear- Sally Hansen Limited Edition Xtreme Wear Nail Polishes – Reviews, Swatches and a Giveaway
- Mrs. Bossa Does the Do- Autumn’s a-comin’, and brings with it our perennial love of heritage chic – dig out your sequins and tweed, ladies…
- RetroChick- 5 ways to update your wardrobe for next to nothing
- Return to Sender- A fabulous interview with fat acceptance advocate, and author of FAT!So?, Marilyn Wann and her view on “fatshion.”
- Shoe Day Dreams- Skin Secrets – maintenance is key over the long-haul.
- Style Eyes Fashion- Fashion bloggers and consumerism – how fashion bloggers are discouraging consumerism and encouraging sustainable style
- Style Wax Poetic- 10 to die for shoes All Under $100.
- The Curvy Fashionista- Plus size indie label, Jibri gives the Curvy.Confident.Chic Fashionistas a tease with her Fall 2010 collection
- The Coveted- Blown away by the Brazilian Blowout
- Watch this Place- Dark, but don’t let it be dreary… how to wear Autumn’s dark colors without looking drab.
Enjoy your Sunday, kiddos!